4 Star Luxury self catering
accommodation in a stunning location
1. A booking is only effected by the proprietors receiving a completed booking form together with the appropriate deposit.
2. A 25% deposit of the total cottage rental is payable on booking. If the booking is subsequently cancelled in accordance with Clause 4, the deposit will only be refunded if the letter of cancellation is received 13 weeks prior to the holiday commencement date, and such refund will be the deposit less the cost of administration determined by the proprietors in their absolute discretion. The deposit will not otherwise be refundable.
3. (i) The balance of the total cost of the cottage rental is payable 28 days before the holiday commencement date.
3. (ii) If the booking is subsequently cancelled in accordance with Clause 4, the balance will become immediately due and payable or, if already paid, will not be refundable unless at least 10 weeks notice is given of cancellation, or the proprietors are able to re-let the whole of the period booked. If the proprietors are able to re-let the period booked then the refund of the balance will be subject to a deduction of administration costs in connection with the re-let determinable by the proprietors in their absolute discretion.
4. Cancellation by the client after booking must be in writing and sent to the proprietors.
5. Lettings are from Friday to Friday and commence from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00 am on the day of departure.
6. The client agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition and to pay for all breakages, losses, damage, and missing items left in Primrose cottage. An excess cleaning charge may be applied.
7. Client’s baggage, vehicles and their contents are at owner’s risk at all times and the proprietors do not accept any liability for accidents and injuries incurred during the client’s occupation of the premises.
8. Smoking within the cottage is not permitted. Dogs are allowed. They are not permitted in the bedrooms or on furniture and must not be left unattended in the property at any time. Please bring their own bowl and bedding.
9. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of other visitors or otherwise a nuisance.
10. Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons, as stated on the website,
occupy the cottage except by prior written agreement of the proprietors.
Conditions for using the Wireless Internet Access Service (WiFi)
Users of the service:
(a) do so at their own risk, using their own wireless-equipped computing equipment;
(b) understand that as the Broadband service is provided by BT Internet, they accept the BT Internet Terms and Conditions;
(c) will not hold the owners responsible for any loss or damage, however sustained;
(d) will not use the service for any unlawful purpose or use the service in any way which may violate or infringe the rights of any individual, firm or company or may be construed as defamatory, offensive,abusive, obscene or which may cause unnecessary anxiety or inconvenience to others;
(e) will have properly installed, up to date and functioning Firewall and Anti-Virus software;
(f) will not disclose the security code and/or password to anyone outside the family or party staying at Primrose Cottage.
Dog Policy – Primrose Cottage
1. Dog fouling in the garden will be will be picked up and disposed of in a secure and hygienic manner. If a residual stain is left it will be washed away. (There is a hose for this purpose situated in the garden shed).
2. Dogs are not permitted upstairs and into the bedrooms. (Dog gate is provided).
3. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture, cushions, rugs or pillows.
4. Owners agree to take their dog(s) with them if they go out, and not leave them alone in the cottage.
5. An extra cleaning charge of between £60-£100 will be levied if deemed necessary.
6. Return bookings may be refused if the above conditions are not met.